Recipe courtesy of Parsley Health Ambassador, Courtney Swan.
Grain-Free Faux Chipotle Bowl
Head of cauliflower (or bag of riced cauliflower)
Organic chicken (I used organic fire roasted red pepper chicken sausage)
1 white onion, chopped
1 garlic clove
1 Red bell pepper, chopped
Pinto Beans (I used pre-cooked Better Beans)
Handful of chopped Cilantro
Juice of 1/2 lime
- Cut your cauliflower into 4 sections, throw a section at a time in the blender or food processor. Blend/process until a rice like consistency. You can also buy riced cauliflower in the produce or freezer section.
- Sautée your cauliflower rice with avocado oil and pink salt until hot.
- Put aside to let cool slightly
- Sautée half of your chopped white onion with the garlic and the chopped red bell pepper
- Meanwhile, heat the beans over the stove in a pan over medium/low
- Dice up your chicken sausage (or chicken breast) and sautée with the other half of your white onion
- Toss your cilantro rice with the lime juice and cilantro
Finally, build your bowl! Top with guacamole and salsa